He outlined the process we took to extend one of Civi's core features, personal campaign pages, to be associated with CiviEvents. It's a custom solution we developed for a client of ours, allowing them to track the registration of teams for charity races. We've contributed our patches back to the CiviCRM community, allowing others using the system to also implement the functionality.
You can read all the details in the full blog post on CiviCRM.org.
- Congratulations To GLEAM On Their Award!
- Extending Personal Campaign Pages
- Switchback is hiring!
- Congratulations to the University of Michigan’s Open Courseware Initiative!
- Basics of Drupal Quickbooks Integration
- Using your own fonts with @font-face in Drupal Gardens
- Drupal 7 is here! Commence Rejoicing!
- We're proud to be part of the Open.Michigan project
- AdaptiveTheme with a Sticky Footer and Skinr Styles
- Ann Arborists and Drupalists!