Caravan—Membership Management for Active Organizations
We are absolutely tickled to announce the full release of our first Switchback-branded product: Caravan—a new client relationship management system (CRM) designed specifically for membership-driven organizations.
For over a year, now, we’ve been engineering, designing, user-testing, reengineering, and redesigning—tailoring the system to meet the unique needs of non-profit membership organizations, such as our collaborators and beta clients, the Traverse City Chamber of Commerce and MichBio.
- Completely customizable membership database
- Full-featured email marketing
- Online event management
- Detailed interaction and relationship tracking
- Automated dues collection and fundraising
- Advanced searching capabilities and data exports
Along with the Caravan system, we also provide full-service hosting, maintenance and support. We handle all the database backups, system upgrades, security patches and technical support. And, since we're always working on new features for our clients, many of those enhancements will get rolled back into the core system, for everyone to use.
- Congratulations To GLEAM On Their Award!
- Extending Personal Campaign Pages
- Switchback is hiring!
- Congratulations to the University of Michigan’s Open Courseware Initiative!
- Basics of Drupal Quickbooks Integration
- Using your own fonts with @font-face in Drupal Gardens
- Drupal 7 is here! Commence Rejoicing!
- We're proud to be part of the Open.Michigan project
- AdaptiveTheme with a Sticky Footer and Skinr Styles
- Ann Arborists and Drupalists!